Did You Know...
The Rhode Island higher education system (URI, RIC and CCRI):
- provides instruction to approximately 43,000 undergraduate and graduate students each year.
- employs approximately 4,500 faculty and support staff.
- has a combined operating budget of approximately $1 billion per year.
The Rhode Island public elementary and secondary education system:
- provides education to approximately 143,000 students each year.
- has a cumulative annual budget of $ 2.2 billion
- employs approximately 21,000 teachers, administrators and staff.